Small Business Loan & Financing Philippines
|Cash Loan Proceed||₱150,001 to ₱200,000|
|Frequency of Payment||Monthly|
|Term||18 Months or 1.5 Years|
- 1 government ID or 2 secondary ID's
- Mayor’s Permit
- 21-65 years old (60 up need to present medical certificate)
- 1 co-maker
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (SOA)
- 1 sample check
- 3 specimen signatures
- 1 photo holding the ID presented
- Latest Proof of billing (water, electricity, credit card, internet plans)
- Proof of sales if CI is done manually
Additional requirements for Sole Proprietorship:
- Proof of residency (such as billing statements, lease contracts, etc)
Additional requirements for Partnerships/Corporation:
- SEC Registration
- Articles of Incorporation/Partnership by Laws
- Notarized GIS
- Notarized Parentship/Board Resolution, Secretary Certificate and Special Power of Attorney denoting appointment of authorized representative to transact and sign loan agreements in behalf of the partnership/corporation.
Ang Small Business Loan ay para sa negosyo na nangangailangan ng mas malaking loan requirement at mas mahabang payment term na hanggang 2 taon.
- Makukuha mo nang buo ang iyong loan.
- Maaari kang pumili kung paano mo makukuha ang iyong loan.
- Makakapili ka ng paraan ng pagbabayad na pinakamadali sayo.
- Competitive ang interest rates at nagbibigay kami ng flexible payment terms